- Gingerbread flavour sent out with a shelf life beyond Christmas
- When assembled, the house measures : 15 x 9 x 18cm
- Presented in our famous square-edged keepsake tin (23.5 x 11.5 x 9cm)
- Add a FREE message card at checkout
- Securely packaged to keep them safe in the post. Will require signature upon delivery
Time to get creative and fashion your own gingerbread version of the iconic covent garden christmas market! In our kit you'll find pre-baked gingerbread house pieces, royal icing sugar, piping bags and an assortment of delicious decorations in rich festive colours.
- Baking heroes
- A festive activity with the kids
Our biscuits are our own unique recipe, based upon traditional twice baked English style biscuits. Its texture is somewhere between the snap of a gingerbread and the crumble of a shortbread. Our gingerbread bake uses delicous mix of spices to give it a sweet and fragrant taste
We're the original hand-iced biscuit company, and with that comes a fair bit of biscuit wisdom
Each of our biscuits are works of art, intricately hand-iced the old-fashioned way at our London HQ, the Ministry of Biscuits. And whilst we're best-known for our piping prowess, we care just as much about what's underneath, mastering the perfect balance of snap and crumble in our biscuit bake. Once the biscuits have made their way out of the Grand Icing Hall, they're then carefully hand-packed into our beautiful hand-illustrated tins and gift boxes, ready to be sent off to someone special.
Our delicate and delicious macarons are delivered to your door securely and in style, with our signature Biscuiteers hand-illustration, making unwrapping almost as enjoyable as the treats inside.