Win one of 50 copies of ‘Me Before You’ by Jojo Moyes, with 10 lucky people also winning a Biscuiteers Me Before You tin
When we’re not busy baking and icing at Biscuiteers, we love reading! So when Penguin asked us to review Jojo Moyes’ new book ‘Me Before You’, we were thrilled. In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we decided to ask our biscuit designers to create a Me Before You iced biscuit collection inspired by the book. To celebrate this collaboration, we’ve got 50 copies of the book to give away, plus 10 Me Before You biscuit tins. For your chance to win, just enter your details below. Good luck!
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Biscuiteers, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter: Visit http://www.biscuiteers.com/ and either login or register your details before the closing date of 02/03/2012. No purchase necessary.
- The Prize: 1 copy of me before you and 1 me before you biscuit tin.
- All prices are indicative and subject to variation.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by Biscuiteers, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted on 07/03/2012.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
- The promoter may substitute items for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original item is unavailable.
- By entering winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Biscuiteers website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter is Biscuiteers.