- Where will my personal message go?
- We’ll print your message on the back of your address label, which is clearly marked ‘Who’s your Biscuiteer? Turn over for your personal message…’ We also stamp each of our parcels to make sure this message is really easy to find.
- What is a ‘personalised’ biscuit?
- This is when we hand-ice your special message straight onto your biscuits in our very best writing. And don’t worry if you have a lot to say, you’ll still get the option to add a longer printed personal message of up to 200 characters.
- What is a ‘personalised’ chocolate?
- This is where we hand-ice your special message straight on to your chocolates in our very best writing: one letter = one chocolate. And don’t worry if you have a lot to say, you’ll still get the option to add a longer printed personal message of up to 200 characters.
- Do you deliver internationally?
- Yes, we ship our delicious biscuits all over the world with the choice of Royal Mail International or Parcelforce service. However we can only post our Say Cheese! tin and our chocolates within the UK.
- How many biscuits are in the tins?
- Most of our big tins of biscuits contain an average of sixteen biscuits and our mini tins of biscuits an average of nine. There are a few exceptions: our Biscuit Classics contain exactly 12 biscuits, our Say Cheese! tin has two bags with nine biscuits in each bag, and our Days of the Week Doggy Treats tin contains one big bone biscuit and seven bags with ten little bone biscuits in each bag.
- How many chocolates are in the tins?
- Our personalised giant chocolates tins contain 48 chocolates in a mixture of 12 different flavours (four of each flavour per tin). Our mini chocolates tins contain 24 chocolates in a mixture of 12 different flavours (two of each flavour per tin). Our little chocolate boxes contain either six violet creams or a mixture of six different flavours (one of the following: Chocolate & Orange, Raspberry & Rose, Artisan Praline, Hazelnut Praline, Cinnamon Toffee Apple and Franzipan.)
- How big are the Biscuits?
- Our biscuits vary in size according to design. The smallest are the stiletto shoes, which are about an inch and half long, but as we all know it’s what you do with it that counts!
- How big are the chocolates?
- All our chocs are handmade, so they do vary slightly in size. The average individual chocolate measures 2.5cm x 2.5cm and is 1.4cm high. As all our chocolates are hand-iced, there may also be some small variations in colour and design in each tin. We think this adds to their charm; we hope you agree!
- What flavours are the chocolates?
- Our chocolates come in a selections of twelve different flavours: Artisan Praline, Creme Caramel, Dark Berries, Hazelnut Praline, Cinnamon Toffee Apple, Ginger and Lemongrass, Chocolate & Orange, Raspberry & Rose, Rose & Geranium, Fudge Brique, Franzipan, Honey Spice. A giant tin of chocs contains four of each flavour, a medium tin contains two of each flavour, and a little box contains either six violet cremes or one of each of the following: Chocolate & Orange, Raspberry & Rose, Artisan Praline, Hazelnut Praline, Cinnamon Toffee Apple and Franzipan.
- How will my pressie be packaged?
- We want your goodies to arrive in perfect condition; to look and taste as good as they did when they left our kitchens. So we’ve put a lot of effort into getting the packaging just right. After carefully nestling your biscuits or chocolates in their food-safe packaging, we wrap the whole thing up in a protective corrugated cardboard outer, which helps protect them during their journey.
- Packaging dimensions and weights
- Biscuit Card: 12cm x 9cm x 2cm, weighs about 150g
Jolly Ginger: 16cm x 8cm x 1cm, weighs about 150g
Biscuit Greeting Card: 15cm x 9cm x 1cm, weighs about 110g
5 pack Greeting Cards: 17.5cm x 11cm x 1cm, weighs about 100g
Mini Biscuit Tins: 17.5cm x 10.5cm x 7.5cm, weighs about 450g
Biscuit Classics Tin: 17.5cm x 10.5cm x 7.5cm, weighs about 800g
Large Biscuit Tin: 23.5 x 11.5 x 9cm, weighs about 800g
Say Cheese! Tin: 23.5 x 11.5 x 9cm, weighs about 1kg
Little Chocolate Box: 12cm x 9cm x 2cm, weighs about 150g
Mini Chocolates Tin: 17.5cm x 10.5cm x 7.5cm, weighs about 600g
Personalised Giant Chocolates Tin: 30cm x 21cm x 3cm, weighs about 1kg
- How long will my biscuits be fresh for?
- All of our biscuits have a shelf life of four months in an unopened tin or bag, but we challenge anyone to keep them that long! If you’re unsure please check the best before date – it’s stamped on the underside of each the tin. The one exception is our Biscuit Classics, which have a shelf life of one week because of their fresh buttercream filling.
- How long will my chocolates be fresh for?
- Kept in a cool, dry place (but not in the fridge!) our chocolates have a minimum shelf life of one month, though we doubt anyone has the willpower to resist them for that long! If you’re not sure, please check the best before date – it’s stamped on the underside of each tin.
- Can I have my Biscuiteers present sent to arrive on the same day?
- Unfortunately we’re not able to offer same day delivery through our website. However if you select Next Day Delivery and order before 1pm we’ll send your goodies out that afternoon and you’ll get them – surprise surprise – the very next day! If your pressie’s urgent and London-bound, we can arrange a same day courier for you, but you’ll need to give us a call on 08704 588 358.
- Where is my parcel?
- Any order placed before 1pm will be sent out the same day, and can be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery, or Next Working Day Courier options.Royal Mail advise that 1st Class takes between one and five working days, and any Next Working Day Courier parcels to mainland UK will be delivered between 9am and 6pm the next working day. Please note that courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands and Scottish Highlands normally take between two and three days.Unfortunately we’re not able to take responsibility for any delays on the part of Royal Mail. But if there are any problems, we’ll do our best to let you know as soon as we can. All Recorded Deliveries are tracked, but we can’t track 1st Class mail. Royal Mail categorises a parcel as ‘lost’ if it still hasn’t been delivered after 15 working days. If your parcel has still not arrived after this time, we’ll happily offer you a refund or send your parcel out again, it’s completely up to you.Any problems or questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of the team on 08704 588358.
- Will the recipient have to sign for their biscuits?
- All our biscuit tins and chocs tins are sent via Royal Mail Recorded 1st Class or by courier, so yes, someone will need to sign for them.Singular biscuit cards, little chocolate boxes, jolly gingers and biscuit greeting cards sent on Royal Mail 1st Class are designed to just pop through the letter box, so no signature is required.You can include ‘delivery instructions’ when you place your order, so you can ask for your parcel to be left in a safe place. But bear in mind, though, that if you do this, and the delivery person doesn’t get a signature, we’re not able to take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- What’s in Biscuiteers’ biscuits?
- Biscuit: flour, butter, sugar, golden syrup, pasteurised egg, the best cocoa powder, vanilla pods or all spice. Icing: icing sugar, water, meriwhite meringue powder, food colours*. Crunchy sugar: confectioner’s glaze, carnuba wax, food colours*.Allergy advice: contains wheat gluten, eggs and milk. Our biscuits are made in kitchens that also prepare lots of delicious things that include nuts and sesame seeds.*We use natural and naturally derived colours whenever we can (carmine, carotene, beetroot extract, red cabbage blue, paprika, carbon and caramelised sugar) but your biscuit collection may contain up to five of the following: E102, E104, E110, E122, E124, E128, E133, E422, E153, E551 and E155.
- What’s in our Say Cheese! tin?
- Biscuit: plain flour, butter, caster sugar, parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and either fresh rosemary or caraway seeds.
Chutney: apple, onions, dates, beetroot, cider, ginger, vinegar, caster sugar, cloves, cayenne pepper, cinnamon.
Cheese: vegetable rennet, organic milk, salt (it’s sealed in food-grade paraffin wax).
- What’s in our biscuit treats for dogs?
- Biscuit: wholemeal flour, plain flour, cheddar cheese, milk, salted butter, and one of the following: beetroot, treacle, golden syrup & mixed spice, mint, rosemary, sundried tomato & oregano, chives, and peanut butter.Icing (on large bone biscuit only): icing sugar and meriwhite meringue powder.
- What’s in our handmade chocolates?
- Chocolate: plain chocolate*, milk chocolate**, sugar, cocoa butter, fondant, glucose, almonds, hazelnuts, root ginger, lemongrass, honey powder, caramel powder, unsalted butter, dairy cream, blackcurrant cordial, black grape juice, dried apple, sorbitol (E240, invert sugar), amaretti biscuits, milk powder, raspberry compound, orange compound, apple compound, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, rose geranium oil.*Plain chocolate is made from: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla. Minimum cocoa solids 53.5%.
**Milk chocolate is made from: sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifyer (soya lecithin) natural vanilla. Minimum 33% cocoa solids and 21.8% milk solids.Icing: icing sugar, water, meriwhite meringue powder, food colours*.Allergy advice: This product contains milk, nuts and eggs. *We use natural and naturally derived colours whenever we can (carmine, carotene, beetroot extract, red cabbage blue, paprika, carbon and caramelised sugar) but your biscuit collection may contain up to five of the following: E102, E104, E110, E122, E124, E128, E133, E422, E153, E551 and E155
- Whats in our sweets?
- Our Trick or Treat Sweets Tin contain:
Witches stones: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Flavour, Colour: E110, E153, E171, E172. Warning:
Ghoul gobstoppers: Dextrose, sugar, modied maize starch, flavouring, maize starch, colours: E104, E120, E122, E129, E132, E133, E153, E171; glazing agent: carnuba wax.
Cauldron dust, with s’lime and blood orange lollies: Sherbet: Sugar, Malic Acid, Flavours and Colouring E153; Lolly: Sugar, glucose syrup, (wheat) acidity regulator (E330 E334), flavours, colours (E100, E101, E120, E141 E160a), salt. Warning: Colours may have adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Edible spider webs: chocolate spider balls and chocolate spider: Starch, modified corn starch, flavouring, barley malt extract, sweeteners: acesulfame K, aspartame, colouring: vegetable carbon, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soya lecithin), flavouring (vanillin). May contain traces of nut. Contains milk. Rice paper contains Phenylalaninemay and may contain wheat. WARNING: Colours used may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.Our Just for Girls Sweets Tin contains:
Ice cream mallows: Sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, water, gelatine, flavouring, colourings (E102, E104, E122, E124, E129, E131, E133), maize starch.
Raspberry soda balls: Sugar, glucose syrup, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, flavouring, colours: anthocyanins. No artificial colours.
Peppermint stripe ringlets: Sugar, citric acid, stabilizer E336, aroma, colour: E120
Union jack lollies: Sugar, glucose syrup, (wheat) acidity regulator (E330 E334), flavours, colours (E100, E101, E120, E141 E160a), salt.
Red and silver heart chocolates: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, rice starch, maltodextrin, soy lecithin, arabic gum, carnuba wax, vanillin, colours E120, E100, E150b E174. Contains soya & may contain traces of nuts, dried fruit and milk.
Sugarpig: sugar, glucose syrup, natural strawberry flavour, glycerine, natural colours (Titanium Dioxide, Carmine Extract, Vegetable Carbon Black). WARNING: Colours used may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.Our One for the Boys Sweets Tin contains:
Building blocks: Dextrose, maltodextrin, anti-caking agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Malic Acid, Natural Flavours & Colours (Anthocyannins, Curcumin, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins). No artificial colours or flavourings
Silver cola meteorites: Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Gelatine (Bovine), Stearic Acid, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Colour E173
Gobstoppers: Dextrose, sugar, modied maize starch, flavouring, maize starch, colours: E104, E120, E122, E129, E132, E133, E153, E171; glazing agent: carnaubawax. Not suitable for children under 36 months. May contain nut traces. WARNING: Colours used may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Lashings of lemonade balls: sugar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda, malic acid, citric acid, flavouring, colour: turmeric. No Artificial Colours
Sherbet-filled bubblegum torpedoes: Sugar,Glucose syrup, Gum base, Citric acid, Natural flavourings, Dextrose, Thickening agent (Arabic gum), Stabiliser (Glycerol), Vegetable concentrate (Spirulina, Lemon, Safflower, Paprika), Humectant (Sorbitol), Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Anticaking
(Tricalcium phosphate), Glazing agent (Shellac, vegetable oil, bees wax, carnuba wax), Antioxidant (Butylated hydroxy anisol) Colours (Cochineal, copper complexes of chlorophyllins, beetroot red) . NATURAL COLOURS & FLAVOURINGS. Contains Sorbitol and Soya. Fruit Rock Lollies: sugar, glucose syrup, Acidulant: Citric Acid, Flavours, Colours: E100, E120, E141 (ii), E160a (ii), E163.
- How will my Biscuiteers Present be delivered to a UK address?
- Both our biscuit cards and tins are sent on a Royal Mail 2-day tracked service. The biscuit cards do not require a signature and will be popped straight through your letter box. Tins and multiple items do require a signature and if the recipient is not in a ‘while you were out’ card will be left so they can re-arrange a delivery or pick it up from their local post office. The Royal Mail 2-day tracked service aims to deliver within two working days (Monday-Saturday) from the date of dispatch. Royal Mail advise that 95% of the parcels arrive on time but can occasionally be delayed. Orders for postcodes starting with GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, ZE2 and ZE3 may require an additional day to reach the recipient. Delivery dates are not guaranteed and Royal Mail will not consider a parcel lost until 15 working days after dispatch
- Do we offer international delivery?
- Yes, we can send our goodies abroad, either by Royal Mail International or Parcelforce. This means you can choose the best price and service for your order. Parcelforce will often be cheaper for larger orders and they offer a fully tracked service. Royal Mail has a 2kg weight limit, whereas Parcelforce has a 30Kg weight limit, although sometimes this can vary depending on customs weight restrictions of the country where you’re sending the parcel to.
And, of course, all international deliveries need to go through customs clearance, which can sometimes cause delays.
We’re very sad to say that because of the ingredients in our Say Cheese! tin and our chocolates range, we’re not able to deliver these outside of the UK.ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL
Where possible we send all international parcels by Royal Mail Airsure. They deliver to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Irish Republic, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Azores (Portugal), Balearic Islands (Spain), Canary Islands (Spain), Corsica (France), Faroe Islands (Denmark), Madeira (Portugal), Monaco (France).
Royal Mail Airsure is a tracked service and aims to deliver to Western Europe in two working days; Eastern Europe and postal subsidiaries (islands and principalities) in three working days; and rest of the world in four working days after posting. The speed of service is generally a day faster than International Signed For airmail.
Where Airsure service is not available we send by Royal Mail International Signed For, which aims to deliver within three working days to Western Europe; four working days to eastern Europe; and five working days for the rest of the world. This is not a fully tracked service.PARCELFORCE INTERNATIONAL
This is a fully tracked service. Delivery times vary depending on destination and region but on average deliveries are made in two to five working days. For the exact delivery time for your chosen destination give us a call on +44(0)8704 588 358 or email us at email@example.com.
- How much is UK mainland delivery?
- £2.95 2-day Tracked
biscuit card, greeting biscuit card, jolly gingers & little chocs box
£3.90 2-day Tracked
biscuit and chocs tins
£6.95 Next working day Courier delivery
£11.95 Next working day Courier delivery
- How much is International delivery?
- Biscuit card, biscuit greeting card and jolly gingers sent by Royal Mail International:
Rest of the world (ROW) £8.50Mini tin sent by Royal Mail International:
ROW £15.50Large tin sent by Royal Mail International:
ROW £17.50Parcelforce is weight dependent so it’s best to check once you have everything in your basket.